Free Webinar on January 22nd: How to Make Professional Looking PowToons
Tuesday, January 22nd 5:00 PM GMT which is 11:00 AM EST.
What will be covered?
In this webinar we will review best practices for aesthetic greatness.
- PowToon basic dos and don’ts
- Positioning of objects
- Animation and movement
- What is a good pace
- Backgrounds Imported elements
This webinar is designed for Powtooners of basic to intermediate levels.
How to participate?
This will be our first time trying out a live youtube webcast. You can join us by visiting the Powtoon Youtube channel and selecting on the webinar icon.
We will be available via twitter to receive questions. Tweet us @powtoon and use hashtag #powtooncast. You can start tweeting us in advance if you have questions or specific topics you need help with.
Why is this so cool? Because the live webcast will stay as a video on our youtube channel to view after the webinar in case you missed it.
Don’t have a twitter account? No problem, you can contact us via the Powtoon Facebook page. We will also be on Facebook chat during the webcast.
We hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Jordana Pepper (see all)
- The Most Creative Teacher Is… - October 22, 2015
- How To Make Marketing Videos People Will Really Love & Share! - April 28, 2015
- Digital Marketing in 2015 - March 15, 2015
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Stage Fright - March 2, 2015