BRAND NEW: Dynamic GRAPHS & CHARTS
One of the biggest requests we get from the tribe is to have an easy way to create dynamic ‘Graphs and Charts’ in Powtoon. Now you can – and it only takes a minute!
Watch this Powtoon to see how easy it is to turn boring numbers into ‘DATA MAGIC’:
The all new dynamic Graphs & Charts are PERFECT for your next ‘Sales Report’, ‘Quarterly Review’, ‘Market Analysis’, or ‘Training Video’ in a Powtoon to grab your colleagues and clients attention:
- For example, if you wanted to make a Sales Report for the 4 sales people in your department, let’s say Steve, Amy, Jon & Dave
- You enter the number of sales each rep did – and voila! You get an instant overview of how all of the reps performed.
Dynamic graphs and charts in a Powtoon are the best way to explain anything DATA related.
Here’s how Graphs & Charts work:
- Click Graphs in your side-panel
- Click what kind you want
- Click ‘edit’ to enter your info
…and we’re done! In less than a minute – you have a high value dynamic graph and chart!
This makes your Powtoon 10 times more valuable now.
…just think of all the data you can quickly, easily, and BEAUTIFULLY explain with this.
Let me know in the comments below:
How do YOU plan on turning ‘stale numbers’ into ‘DATA MAGIC’?
*This article was originally posted in August 2016. To stay up-to-date with our latest features, check out Powtoon’s product updates here!
Latest posts by Ari Sherbill (see all)
- How to be like Rod: Increase your sales by 75% in no time - January 5, 2017
- 5 New Graphic Styles - August 14, 2016
- How to Get the Best HIRES (Without Increasing Your Budget) - August 8, 2016
- Now You Can Customize Your Brand Colors in Powtoon – Customize Your Brand Colors - July 31, 2016