Create Viral YouTube Videos that Lead to Action
How do you write a script for a video that gets people to take action? James Wedmore put together a winning template for a script. Just follow his instructions and create a Powtoon!
In case you missed the point in the video: The 5 parts of the YouTube video template are:
- Attention Grabber – 8 seconds to grab their attention (like an article title)
- Intro Bumper (why is this topic important)
- The Content (needs to have some real value)
- Outro Bumper (call to action)
- Outtakes (don’t do this with animated videos).
Cool eh? So, log in and create your own awesome animated video with PowToon
Special Thanks to Michael Stelzner and his social media examiner website.
Latest posts by Jordana Pepper (see all)
- The Most Creative Teacher Is… - October 22, 2015
- How To Make Marketing Videos People Will Really Love & Share! - April 28, 2015
- Digital Marketing in 2015 - March 15, 2015
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Stage Fright - March 2, 2015