Create a Powtoon And Win Incredible Prizes
PowToon needs your help to win the war on those pesky Bullet Points. you know that Bullet Point presentations are BORING. Now it’s your chance to spearhead a commando force with the mission of winning the war to save the audience’s life! The rewards are incredible: Win eternal glory, a medal of honor, and great prizes.
What You’ll Need To Do:
Create a Powtoon about boring bullet points (be creative, there are no official guidelines here). Post it to YouTube and share with the world (make sure to write in the description that the video was made using PowToon). The PowToon that will receive the highest nunmber of views on January 31 wins. Signup here
The Mastery Prize:
* Minimum 5,000 views to win.
- A new iPad Mini – Value of $329
- One year of Powtoon Agency license. Total value of $1594
- A Voiceover every month for a whole year from Voice Bunny. Total value of $600!
- 2 Cool royalty free music tracks – Value of $30
- Special prominent feature of your video and you (or your company) on our website and e-newsletter. – Priceless!
The Powtoonist Prize:
* No minimum views needed to win.
- One year of Powtoon Professional license – total value of $684
- A gift certificate for voiceovers from Voice Bunny. – Total value of $100
- 2 Cool royalty free music tracks – Total value of $30
- Special prominent feature of your video and you (or your company) on our website and e-newsletter. -Priceless
We will be adding more cool prizes during january so make sure to keep updated! * Prizes and contest terms subject to change without notice. Additional prizes may be awarded at PowToon’s discretion.
How To Register
Post your video to YouTube and submit it here. You may also use this form if you are working on a Powtoon for the contest and have questions.
Who Can Participate?
Any Powtoonist can participate, regardless of their plan type. If you do not have a PowToon account you can signup for a free trial account here! we have a free 14 day trial.
Latest posts by Jordana Pepper (see all)
- The Most Creative Teacher Is… - October 22, 2015
- How To Make Marketing Videos People Will Really Love & Share! - April 28, 2015
- Digital Marketing in 2015 - March 15, 2015
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Stage Fright - March 2, 2015