What Is an Explainer Video? Russ Explains
What’s an explainer video?
Basically it’s a video that explains complex ideas in a simple way.
So why are explainers is so important?
* because people don’t like to read (on websites)
* they stand out
* they create personal engagement.
What’s to know?
* they’re short (usually between 40- 90 seconds long)
* they tend to be fast pace
*they explain things in simple terms
Where are they used?
anywhere on the website but usually on the home page.
In short an explainer is… What you are watching right now.
* * * *
Russ Law designs animated explainer videos for his clients.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jordana Pepper (see all)
- The Most Creative Teacher Is… - October 22, 2015
- How To Make Marketing Videos People Will Really Love & Share! - April 28, 2015
- Digital Marketing in 2015 - March 15, 2015
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Stage Fright - March 2, 2015