Presentation Tips by Carl Kwan
If you’ve ever looked at your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation slides and thought they looked pretty good, but then someone showed up with something that made yours look like they were made by a 5 year old, then this is for you. In this video Carl Introduces his next series of videos on presentation design. There will be four videos to teach you the four basic design concepts of contrast, repetition, alignment and proximity… also known as CRAP!
Learning about CRAP will help you avoid making presentations slides that look like, well…crap.
Watch next episode: Tip #1 – C is for Contrast
- Tip #1 – C is for Contrast
- Tip #2 – R is for Repetition
- Tip #3 – A is for Alignment
- Tip #4 – P is for Proximity
Presentation foundation episodes:
- Presentation Foundation
- Are You Entertained?
- Rewarding your audience
- Creating Action
- 8 Essential Questions
- Why should they care?
Carl Kwan was born in Hong Kong and is from Vancouver, BC, Canada. He moved to Seoul in 2004 to be with the woman of his dreams.
Carl has a passion for helping professionals and businesses succeed. He combines this with his presentations, video production, storytelling, marketing, communication skills and personal experience in Eastern/Western culture to provide unparalleled value to client projects.
Learn more about Carl and his services at the PowToon studio
Latest posts by Daniel Glickman (see all)
- Video Marketing – What are you up to? - February 19, 2014
- Presentation Frustration – Survey Results - February 3, 2014
- Don’t let this baby grow up to present like THAT guy - January 28, 2014
- Presentation Software Satisfaction Survey - January 21, 2014