Animated Presentations Prove Best PowerPoint Alternative
PowerPoint is definitely the most used presentation software out there but salespeople, presenters, executives and teachers are quickly moving away from it for seeking animated presentation solutions that will keep the audience engaged. Animations are becoming popular because they are much cheaper than video, custom flash animations and far more interesting than slides with simple graphics. Take these cool animations, add sound, throw in an effect or two and you got yourself an effective animated presentation. Some new online tools were recently developed to provide presentations solutions and PowToon is the easiest to use of all of any alternative presentation tool. It is also free for providing live presentations and online presentations.
Why are animated presentations a better alternative to powerpoint presentations?
Well, if its not obvious, why not take a look at this sample animated presentation we made using PowToon. Powerpoint is great at showing data to the viewer but it lacks the ability to “bring the data to life”. and since humans can only process data when they see it as relevant, the story behind the data is just as important. This is where Animated presentations prove to be a better alternative to powerPoint.
What makes animated presentations a better alternative to PowerPoint?
- Animated presentations focus on the narrative rather than raw data
- Animated presentations use characters and settings the viewer can relate to
- Animated presentations include movement and interactions
- Animated Presentations provide a context for the speakers narrative
Why are PowerPoint Presentations so popular?
Because they are safe, popular and still the easiest way to put something up on a screen. Creating an animated presentation takes some thought, planning and a little bit of experience. But it can be fun. PowToon is the easiest to use animated Powerpoint alternative and it’s free for presentations! Join NOW and get started on your next presentation today!
Latest posts by Jordana Pepper (see all)
- The Most Creative Teacher Is… - October 22, 2015
- How To Make Marketing Videos People Will Really Love & Share! - April 28, 2015
- Digital Marketing in 2015 - March 15, 2015
- 5 Steps to Overcoming Stage Fright - March 2, 2015