Top Video Creation Tips From an eLearning Expert
We hosted a special LinkedIn Live webinar and Q&A session with eLearning legend and founder of Drews Multimedia, Joe Drews. Previously a learning manager and instructional designer for different corporations, including Amazon, Joe has created innovative eLearning courses and instructor-led training programs for clients across industries.
In this session, we covered:
- How to draft, storyboard, and create videos for maximum learning impact
- How to ensure your content is accessible, and your design is on-brand
- How to demonstrate the value of your program to leadership
How FootLocker Trains Over 35,000 Employees with Dynamic Videos
A global leader in the footwear industry, Foot Locker uses Powtoon to train 35,000 employees across 27 regions. Discover how they created one common language through engaging, diverse, and inclusive videos.
Foot Locker’s achievements in video learning:
- 16 diverse video characters created
- 35,000 employees trained through video
- 27 regions engaged through video